13.2.13

So Long, Farewell


More than four years, 1400+ posts later, it's time to say so long, farewell to this blog. Actually, I should have written this post a long time ago, making this blog's end all the more evident. It has been wonderful learning about and sharing so much creativity coming out of the continent. When I started this blog, I was sitting in a tukul in South Sudan with no idea the road that life and writing this blog would take me down.

While I am saying goodbye to Out & About Africa, I am very excited about exploring and sharing my own creativity through brandietendai.com. Yup! That's where I'll be starting from today. In addition, I'll still be on twitter and pinning all the things you would have found here and more on pinterest.

Thank you so much for sharing this journey with me and I hope we can continue together on the new site.

(Photo: Abby Ross)

No comments: