9.4.09

Picture Books


I know that I'm forever going on about how much I love to read and I do, I swear it. But right now I'm going through a drought of attention. I can barely get through a newspaper article without itching to switch my attention to something else. I miss my attention span.

Rather than fight the feeling, I've accepted that this is just what I'm going through at the moment and to just swim in it while it lasts. So in addition to making my way through newspaper and magazine articles, I would definitely love to plow my way through any of these three interior design books about African style. I have wanted them since last summer and I swear I'm going to get them soon and when I do, there will be no stopping me! I will breathe in every picture and fantasize to no end!!!


No comments: