2.9.09

ARISE Cape Town: Michelle Ludek



Despite being sooo ready for fall, I can't help but feel a little sadness for the end of summer. Luckily, those southern hemisphere countries like South Africa are just heading into summer so I can live vicariously through their season.


The ARISE Cape Town Fashion week recently ended and by far the highlight for me has been the discovery of South African designer Michelle Ludek. After a 6 year hiatus working/living in Canada, she returned to South Africa last year and has basically been stepping in the right direction ever since. I love the simplicity of her designs and the fact that they are chic enough to wear everyday without feeling too dressed-up or too dressed down.


Stay tuned for more of my favorite pieces from ARISE Cape Town Fashion Week.
{Photos from ifashion}

No comments: