7.6.10

Flickr Finds Africa: Week 06.07.10




One of the things I realized this weekend was that I've been in D.C. too long without a break (almost 3 weekends) and I'm definitely having the itch to get outta town. Specifically, I really need is some time in the countryside! I'm not sure why I get this way considering I live in "the country" as far as my friends tell me (mind you, I still live within the district), but nevertheless, that feeling for wide spaces, lush greenery, long walks with nothing but nature around are all desperately calling my name. I quiet log cabin or even just a tent would be ideal right about now!

These images of the countryside in various African countries from Flickr definitely makes that itch even stronger.

1 comment:

Wonderful Star said...

These make me long for a journey.