20.9.10

NYC in Review


Ahh....even though a new week has begun but it's safe to say that part of me is still in New York City where I recently finished a long weekend (I took Friday off to squeeze in more time in the city). I went up for a friend's bridal shower and had so much fun that I have to yet again fight off the "why don't I live in NYC" blues again. One experience that stood out (in case the food, hanging out with friends, finding the most comfortable black flats, and amazing weather weren't enough) was my first visit to High Line Park. Have you been? It's a wonderful space that once was train tracks that brought foods and other goods into the city and now has a new role as an amazing above ground park. There are lounge chairs, vendors selling ice cream and coffee, beautiful flora, and amazing views of the city. This definitely became an instant favorite part of the city and one that I can't wait to explore a bit more during my next visit.

{Photo: High Line}

No comments: