27.6.11

Through the Lens: Gwenn Dubourthoumieu






I absolutely love finding amazing photographs/photographers highlighting some of the beautiful parts of Africa. Among everything else that I love about doing this blog, this especially stands out! Kinshasa based photographer Gwen Dubourthoumieu provides us these amazing insights into a country that holds so much allure for me. Whether capturing abandon palaces, landscapes, people and more, Dubourthoumieu showcases so much of the beauty that can only be found in Africa....

{Photos: Gwen Dubourthoumieu}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know which of these photos I like best. Maybe the second one. There's something about dance that always does it for me.

Brandie said...

Agreed - I love them all, but the dance one certainly stands out for me as well!