27.7.11

Fall with lemlem


I know...it's IMPOSSIBLE to think about fall with over 90 degrees of heat and humidity constantly dripping down one's back, making one feel like fall is a million years away. But given that it's my absolute favorite season of all....checking out fall clothing line-ups is always a pleasure for me.


Adding to my bliss is the fun fact that lemlem is seriously kicking up it's game and getting into fall. Gone are the lightweight summer textiles, happily replaced by heavier Italian wool stylishly woven into colorful Ethiopian palettes that lemlem is known for bringing. As if this wasn't enough, there is also a full line of cute oxfords made in Guatemala with imported Ethiopian fabrics. The shoes are limited edition so if you are looking for unique oxfords, click on over....


Not to go unnoticed, Senegalese model Kinee Diouf can't help back make the clothes look fabulous making it needless for me to say that I want ever single piece! What about you?

{Photos: lemlem + Elle}

1 comment:

LallaLydia said...

Love it all! Glad to see Lemlem going strong and featured on your blog.