23.6.08

Catching up

Wow! I can't believe it has been so many days! I'd love to say that I'm completed rested and relaxed but I'm still suffering through some leftover jet-lag since coming to the west coast. But so much has happened since I've returned to the states that I can't wait to share! So, to give you a taste of what to look forward to over the coming days, I've made me a handy-dandy little list so I don't forget anything:

- Tiffany's challenge-
- How's it done - ceramic beads in Nairobi -
- Day trip in London -
- Meeting Kenyan jewelry designer in Manhattan -
- Completely tripping out in NYC -
- Hanging out in Seattle -
- Crossing international borders less than a week after arriving -

While I'm no longer in Africa, I will still continue to update you on what I'm doing with this little life of mine AND of course keeping you updated about all the great and beautiful things (and people) coming out of Africa. Of course I'll have to figure out what to do with this title of mine........ any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Out of Africa"