22.10.08

Africa on Etsy

So in a constant attempt to bring you stuff from the continent, I've found a artists from throughout the continent that you can purchase their goods on good 'ol etsy.

UGANDA

Holy smokes I LOVE the seller Wrap Up Africa!


MOZAMBIQUE

Alexandraamaro offers you beautiful jewelry and a great blog of which I'm an avid follower!


SOUTH AFRICA
Ms. Heather at Skinny Laminx brings you everything from tea towels, aprons to cushions and artwork
AfroDizi - brings you gorgeous wooden rings. It reminds me of this awesome ring I bought in Maputo and lost within 5 hours of purchasing it. :(


I was a little disappointed not to find anything from Nigeria, but I'll certainly keep my eyes open!

2 comments:

DS said...

All of these discoveries are nice. I really love the AfroDizi wooden rings - they're pretty.

Ali Ambrosio said...

Hey - thanks for the shout-out, and happy belated birthday!!!