23.3.09

Starting Anew


I had just the weekend that I needed. Besides catching up on just being home and enjoying my place and NOT buying furniture, I had the chance to reconnect with two friends. I was convinced that both relationships were over, but as these things usually happen, the blackness shifted to gray with just a few words of explanation and a little forgiveness. These relationships have not always been easy for me and at times I've had to disconnect from the people in order to regroup. But I've always found difficult situations to be the ultimate breeding ground for growth. I love situations that challenge my ideas of how things should be, or deepen a conviction, or simply force me beyond my own limits. I don't know what will happen next with these friendships, but I'm curious to see how they emerge over time....

1 comment:

Fly Brother said...

Very nice comment on the complexity of friendships.