29.9.09

Morning Door


I pass through so many doors throughout my day yet the first one that I am conscious of each morning is the bathroom door. Mine is nothing short of normal: a bright white thing with a robe and kanga protruding from the single hook on the inside, always standing like a barrier between me and first destination of the day. But this door exemplifies how any day should really begin: with a thing of absolute beauty.

So, does your bathroom door look anything as fabulous as this stunner from the Hotel Dar Dhiafa in Djerba, Tunisia?!?! Does a ridiculous gorgeous chandelier await you for your morning bath?

1 comment:

enisio said...

I do like looking at my shower curtain every morning. It is like a piece of artwork. I'm thinking about getting a few more fabulous shower curtains so I can rotate them every few weeks.