20.10.09

Tuesday's Design: Lula Fabrics





Oh textiles!! Don't you just love them?!? I've been loving textiles for a little while now and the number of companies making beautiful designs really seem endless. Of course textiles from various countries throughout Africa are breathtaking and I just love collecting them. One company I recently discovered is Lula Fabrics. Based in Cape Town, this 2 year old company uses 100% locally based products in the design and manufacturing of these fabrics. I'm a sucker for fun, bold and colorful prints and Lula Fabrics provides these in ample amounts. The fabrics from this company and it's founder, Melissa Kerkhoff, have been featured in many magazines including House and Leisure, Homes and Gardens, Vogue Living and many more. Next step, click over to Lula Fabrics to see the wide collection of fabrics. I'm crossing my fingers that this company can find a US distributor soon!

No comments: