25.3.10

Managua, Nicaragua

Greetings from Nicaragua!!! I've been here since Tuesday and I would
love to tell you about all the fun things I'm doing here but the truth
is that I've been in meetings back-to-back. Considering I'm here to
work, that schedule kinda makes since even if it isn't exciting. I
will hopefully get a few hours tomorrow to get to see a bit of the city.

Anyway, as I'm currently writing this from a lawyers office and the
car is waiting for me to go to yet another meeting, I'm going to have
to sign off for the rest of the week. I'll be back bright and early on
Monday with more about my trip and off course a whole lot more about
Africa!!

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

zahra said...

aww .. i do hate u right now..

black eyes green with envy.. have fun love!!

yes, im back.