17.4.10

It's a Wrap

Hi All - thanks so much for joining me this week and especially for all your positive feedback on the I Am African post. I hope you are already neck deep into a fabulous weekend and to add to that, I wanted to leave you with a few links that got me excited and inspired throughout this past week:


Yahgie...I found out about this lifestyle company earlier during the week and couldn't get enough of designer Petergaye S. Kisielewicz work from the cushions, to the wall art, to the fabrics - it's all fabulous. Then you add the blog and I'm in love!

From the Right Bank is one of my favorite blogs to check out throughout the week and this week Ally really has me excited with a fabulous giveaway of a gold sunburst mirror. Hello - FREE! Obviously it's worth not just checking out and totally putting your name in the hat.

Hammocks & High Tea has some beautiful placemats that I'm in love with and really would go perfectly on my patio table over brunch. Need I even mention that everything else on sale is equally amazing from the drawer liners to the tea towel?!? And it's all eco-friendly.

Business Plan in a Tweet. I'm totally not kidding. This New York Times post was great. Can you imaging winning $$ for tweeting a business plan? Check it out and see if you could do it.

{Have a great weekend}
{Photo: Yahgie}

No comments: