28.6.10

Concrete Jungle


For only the second time this year, I found myself back in New York City and as is normal, I found myself having the most fabulous of times (at the expense of a bleeding wallet). There was visiting two art exhibits including one by Jehad Nga who I've blogged about here in the past. There was a stroll through Central Park, lunch with friends, breakfast with my sister in Brooklyn, mani/pedi, good deals on fund shopping (items I could NEVER find in DC), a trip to the Beer Gardens in my old stomping grounds of Astoria, Queens, of course viewing multiple World Cup games, really really yummy food, walking around 'til my feet were beyond sore, and so much more! I find it so strange how that city just feels so right to me. Maybe this journey that I'm on, better known as Life, will find me living in New York City again....

How was your weekend!!
{Photo: Girl with a One Track Mind}

1 comment:

Wonderful Star said...

My weekend was great. I am glad you had a great time in NY.