4.1.10

Through the Lens: Jehad Nga







I can't tell you how many weeks have passed with me having these wonderful images of photojournalist Jehad Nga on my desktop just waiting to be blogged about! There was literally no other option for today's Through the Lens. His use of shadows and lighting capturing the Turkana in northern Kenya and boxers in Nairobi continually leaves me stunned with their beauty. This American photographer has been based in Eastern Africa for several years and is one of the go-to photojournalists for publications such as the New York Times. This is just a tiny sample of his work throughout East Africa and I can promise you that his pictures will leave you floored! Definitely check out more of his work on his website.

Isn't this simple picture of Mogadishu so beautiful?

{Photos: Jehad Nga}

No comments: