3.11.10

From Iraq...


Greetings from Iraq this lovely Wednesday evening (or morning your time or midnight or whatever time it is as you read this)! Yup, I'm back here for work again. Despite my ridunculous trip that had me comatosed by the time I got in around 3am this morning, I am really excited to be here! I'm in the Kurdish region of the country and I'm psyched about getting to see a bit more of the region over the next few days that I'm here. As is always the case, I have been instantly reminded of how much I just love being abroad....even if "abroad" is a concrete compound in a middle of a not-so-pretty concrete city!
One a different note, I'll give you a warning that blog posts may look a bit weird while I'm here. I'm working on a PC that won't let me do all the fun things my Mac lets me do and wants to tell me everything in Arabic so posting takes about 20x longer than usual....
{Photos: hebervega}

No comments: