6.9.11

Tuesday's Design: Church to Home


How often does your taste in design change (going under the big assumption that yours changes as frequently as mine)? As you might have noticed, my taste (at least on the blog) has been leaning more and more toward the very simple, clean look, even while my real home still favors the cozy/ultra comfortable vibe. As I shift tastes, homes, like this Cape Town church turn house, that I ignored in the past are starting to draw me in like never before. This is especially the case when a space - church - that was never intended to be a home (I know it's technically the "house" of the Lord, but you get my drift), is repurposed so perfectly making best use of the old while adding in the small touches needed to make this space liveable....



{Photos: Marie Claire Maison}

No comments: