21.5.12

On Travel: Welcome to Asia



I've been in the Philippines for just over a week, giving me a little time to get over the psycho jetlag while hitting up three cities and getting to see a little more of the country. This is not only my first time in the Philippines but my first time in all of Asia and I can easily say I'm 100% blown away! The sights, sounds, smells, the people, the scenery - it all seems so new and exciting. At the same time, I have loved noticing the little things that seem to be found all over from chic shopping areas to bikes/motorbikes overloaded with people and other cargo.

The trip so far has fired up in me everything that I love about traveling...mainly energerizing me to want to see and experience more and more and more! Specifically, I'm so curious to see more of Asia in general with more the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Japan, China, Indonesia all skyrocketing on my list of "must-see asap" places.

I have so many more images to share with you throughout the rest of this week but wanted to start off with these lovely images that I shot of a woman working in a small field (yeah - totally forgot the crop she's picking). I really couldn't decide which one I liked better so you get both views. Needless to say as a hat addict, I'm in search on one just like this!

{Photos: Brandie for Out & About Africa}

No comments: