8.9.09

Botanical Bedroom


It has been such a nice long weekend (Labor Day) here full of doing my favorite things, bike riding, drinks with friends, brunch, just hanging out, visitors, and just relaxing.

I'd like to kick off this day (and week) with the image that has been sitting on my desktop forever. It's a bedroom in a South African farmhouse that I found on one of my internet cruises and then when I was actually ready to post it, I couldn't find the source. So annoying!!! I just absolutely adore the botanical wallpaper and the bedspread just pulls everything together so well. If I didn't already love my bedroom style, this would definitely be the look I'd go for!

The rest of the house is truly amazing as well (although this bedroom clearly stood out for me) so you can check it out right here.

{Photo from Living Etc.}

No comments: