27.10.10

Fatima Siad Shows Fall

Yesterday was a balmy 75 degrees here in Washington, D.C. and while that would normally have me jumping for joy, I have to tell you that my inner lover of all things fall was not happyabout the situation! I'm all about the changing of the seasons and given that fall is my absolute favorite, I want it to come already!


One of the very best reasons to love fall is that you get to wear super cute coats and as Somali-Ethiopian model Fatima Siad is clearly showing, there are many cute coats to be had! Of course I don't have the patience to rock a white coat, but how fun would this one be......


...and I could definitely pull off this Queen Elizabeth I-meet-NYC look...

...and who would argue with this lovely cape?!? So is it nice and cool where you are? Are you all bundled up in a beautiful fall coat?


{Photos: Joe Anth + SheBreathes}

No comments: